We hope you love your Brûler Candle and use it responsibly. Here's some safety advice around best practices for candle burning.
- On first burn, always burn for 3-4 hours to ensure even melt
- Ensure the wick is upright, above the wax and central before the wax sets.
- Do not burn for longer than 4 hours at a time
- Always trim the wick to 5mm before lighting to avoid smoking and damage to glass
- Do not allow flame to touch the glass
- Only burn candles on level heat resistant surfaces
- Glass may become hot during use
- Do not touch glass when burning or recently burned, allow to cool first
- Keep away from children, wildlife, animals and furniture
- Never leave burning candles unattended
- Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles
- Do not burn near anything that can catch fire
- Extinguish when 5mm of wax remains and do not relight
We accept no responsibility for bodily injury or damage to property as a result of negligence.